Monday, March 12, 2012

Super Spring!

Spring is in the air! It is bright and warm outside (though still freezing in my cubical) and everyone is in a better mood because of it. We product designers work a year ahead of time at Darice and I've been happily drawing spring things all week. This is a much easier task when I can look out my window at blue skies anytime my eyes need an LED break.

At home this weekend I drew this piece of Ralph McQuarrie (RIP) fanart for the RBMC:


I've been in cute-mode lately, what can I say?

This week I plan to:
  • Work on a few more charcoal drawings
  • Finalize my curriculum for my Costume Cabaret figure drawing class (Space is still available, so sign up now!)
  • Do a Moebius tribute illo for the RBMC
  • Get back in the pottery studio on Saturday (for the first time in months - hooray!)
  • Art Club / Group Therapy on Sunday - YES!
  • RELAX
What do you have on your plate?

No comments:

Post a Comment